The Florence Arts Council was established in 2004 for the purpose of serving both artists and the community. FAC is a 501c3 Non-Profit Organization supporting visual, performance, literary, and historical disciplines which is a reflection of the unique city of Florence.
Our mission is to PROMOTE, PRESERVE, and PURSUE collaboration between the arts and the communities in Fremont County by fostering awareness and interest in the arts among youths and adults by inspiring, educating and engaging the community; supporting and encouraging artists of all media and ability; and utilizing art to enhance and enrich quality of life.
It has been proven that support of public art and culture will encourage and create economic sustainability in a community. The success of FAC depends upon the involvement of artists, volunteers, patrons, and other benefactors who understand the vital importance of supporting the arts.
Patron ............. $500 and up
Donor .............. $150-$499
Corporate .......... $200
Business ........... $75
Family ............. $40
Individual ......... $25
Discounts on classes, special event tickets, facility use.
Free entrance to art exhibits
Facility use is available for events.
Studio space is available for artists.
Discount on Art Show Entry Fees & Commission Fees
Annual Members Art Show & Sale
- Classes: for children, youth and adults.
- Open MIC Night: Weekly drop in style venue of poetry, spoken word, music and comedy for all ages.
- Open Paint: Weekly drop in style painting. Work on your own project in the company of others.
- Bell Tower Concert Series: Monthly Live Music & Reasonable Ticket Prices.
- Art Exhibitions & Sales: Themed art competitions challenge artists, offer cash awards, & opportunities for public enjoyment and purchase of local art.
- Paint the Town, Plein-Aire Event: A weeklong plein-aire festival the third week of each October for artists offering cash awards, networking and promising picturesque painting opportunities.
- Art Camp, Theater Camp & Fine Arts Classes: FAC provides opportunities for children and youth to explore their creativity
- Art Trek: FAC provides group opportunities to visit and be inspired by some of the great masters works as they come to the state.
- Historic Presentations: FAC & Florence Pioneer Museum & Research Center partner to provide historic presentations of the area.
- Ask about our outreach programs for community groups and discounts for 501 organizations.
- Add your name to our Artist Listing or Teachers Listing - contact us below or visit us at 201 E. 2nd Street in Florence.
FAC Meetings are held at the Bell Tower Cultural Center at 8:30am on the second Friday of each month (January - November) You are cordially invited to join us as a visitor or new member!